The Growth Actuary Virtual Summit Free Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw you are agreeing to these prize draw terms and conditions.
2. The prize draw is being run by ActPsych Marketing as part of The Growth Actuary Virtual Summit.
Eligibility to enter
3. The prize draw is open to entrants over 18 years of age.
4. In entering the prize draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win.
5. The prize draw is free to enter.
How to enter
6. To enter the prize draw register for the Growth Actuary Virtual Summit via our website: https://growth2021.proactuary.com.
7. ActPsych Marketing Ltd will not accept responsibility if contact details provided are incomplete or inaccurate.
8. The prize will be as described on the website page: https://growth2021.proactuary.com/perks/
9. ActPsych Marketing Ltd’s use of particular brands as prizes does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement of such brands.
10. The winner will be drawn at random.
11. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
12. We reserve the right to substitute prizes with another prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond our control make it necessary to do so.
13. The decision of ActPsych Marketing Ltd regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winner will be notified after within 24 hours after the summit event via the email provided during sign up.
15. If the winner does not respond to the emails notifying them of their win within 14 days of the second email, they will lose their right to the prize, and ActPsych Marketing Ltd reserves the right to choose and notify a new winner.
Receipt of the prize
16. ActPsych Marketing Ltd does not take any responsibility for the delivery of the prize which will be delivered by the person/entity offering the prize.
Data protection and publicity
Limitation of Liability
19. ActPsych Marketing Ltd does not accept any liability for any damage, loss, injury or disappointment suffered by any entrants as a result of either participating in the prize draw or being selected for a prize.
20. ActPsych Marketing Ltd does not provide any form of practical or IT support for this prize. On receipt, all responsibilities relating to warranty and the product are that of the prize winner.
21. ActPsych Marketing Ltd reserves the right to cancel the prize draw or amend these terms and conditions at any time, without prior notice.
22. The prize draw and these terms and conditions will be governed by Northern Ireland law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Northern Ireland.